9.14.2005

It's like heaven in your mouth


So over my lunch break I have discovered something that maybe you all were already aware of. This discovery I speak of goes by the title IZZE. This is a juicy, sparkly, fantastic mixture of sparkling water and 100% pure fruit juice. The flavor of choice today was "sparkling pear." Two sweet pears have been bottled and blended with the perfect amount of sparkling water to create a beautiful, crisp, refreshing beverage. Other flavors offered by IZZE are blackberry, lemon, clementine, blueberry, and pomegranate just to name a few. If you have the time I highly recommend you pick of a bottle, while you are at it pick up some ETHOS water and save some kids. (I will blog about that another time) . I just love finding new beverages that satisfy my tastebuds, I might even consider it a hobby of mine...If I see something that I have either never heard of or just never tried, I will purchase it at least once and give it a fair shot at becoming one of my favorites.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll pick up some ETHOS Barrett, but first let me run to the bank for a small loan..

PostScorch! said...

i'll give you heaven in your mouth, and it's a lot cheaper too

FREE

PostScorch! said...

careful, barrett

that looks like a virus link